Audio Visual Supervisor - Full Time
This position will be responsible forthe operations of the sound and lighting systems in entertainment areas.Secondary responsibilities to include setup and operations of sound and lightsystems for other locations in the Hotel as required.
- Acts as principle contact between the property and the performers.
- Supervises as well as setup and maintain the sound and lighting systems in entertainment areas.
- Operates the sound and light systems for assigned shows and events.
- Maintains the sound and light systems in all entertainment venues.
- Oversees setup and strike of band equipment for different acts in entertainment venues.
- Conducts sound and lighting checks for bands for entertainment venue Performances.
- Advises in sound and lighting equipment purchases and setup.
- Acts as the Supervisor over the Stage Light-Sound Technician
- Minimum of 5 years live sound and lighting engineering experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to read, comprehend, and apply technical material.
- Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have an awareness of job responsibilities and effectively apply them.
- Must interact with team members, outside agencies, and performers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must display a positive attitude while working multiple priorities and tasks.
Physical, Mental& Environmental Demands:
- Must be flexible in a demanding environment.
- Must maintain a good attitude at all times.
- Must be open minded and willing to work and learn from a variety of other team members.
- Must be able to work in an environment ranging from controlled to moderately severe.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
Harrah's reserves the right to make changes to this jobdescription whenever necessary.